Friday 31 July 2009

Swanage

On Wednesday morning we had over 6 hours time to visit the customer who is sitting in Poole. So the ride from the hotel to the customer’s office would only last ten minutes. T.so and I decided to use the time and drive south towards Swanage and the beach. It’s to be said that this is a very beautiful area. We took a ferry and after five minutes we landed again.





We saw heather blooming and it reminds us of North Germany and the good times we had there. A sad smile creped on T.so’s face. But the heather looks wonderful!













We passed some very nice and expensive English cottages; some reminds me of Rügen and Sylt. The beach and coastline was stunning. If the sun is shining it must be marvelous here. I love it to listen to the sea. Well the seagulls threw hungry eyes at me!! T.so help me, but he did well. No seagull dared to touch or swallow me. We even met a treasure hunter on the beach, he scanned the sand with a metal detector! I could dream on a life as Indiana Nuts too. Adventures and fame and fortune will be my reward. Well maybe this is nuts!









On our way back to Poole we saw a very stunning ruin. The ruins of corfe castle. That was a great castle and some magic still is lying in the air. Reminds me of the greatest sorcerer there ever was: Merlin the great Nut!
Isn’t that nuts?
Kisses Herb

No comments:

Post a Comment