Monday 13 April 2009

massacre

Easter the symbol of hope and resurrection. That is what Easter means, should mean. But this year it stands for massacre. See what I and T.so have found in the forest. Nutshells in the hundreds, well at least seems to be.



Shocking and very suitable for the situation that GGGee and T.so faced. They both had some thoughts of having a brunch together and meet each other again. I do think that was a good plan, because not loosing contact seems right for this two. Due to hurt feelings on both sides it did not take place. One don't want to hurt the other, the other fears to be hurt again ...?? I can't tell you why, I'm just a simple nut but seeing human beings being so complicated really tells me that they are the real nuts.

It's not nuts to be a nut but sometimes very nuts to be a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment