Friday 17 April 2009

mixed emotions

Today is a rainy day and it is raining in my heart too. Yeah on days like this, I'm living proof to the fact that nuts do have hearts.

Yesterday GGGee visited a flat she can rent in Zolling and she will tell the owners today she is gonna take it. Well good for her but that means the apartment that she and T.so lived in will be departed. Another part of their history will be gone. That tears me and T.so apart. T.so and GGGee talked to each other last night for more than an hour on the phone. During that call T.so climbed the small hill in his small village and could see the lights of Zolling. When GGGee will move to her new apartment she will live 3 miles away, well at least if we are talking on beeline here. Beeline is such a charming word for a German native speaker, especially for T.so. GGGee's nickname in German is Bee. So he is taking this as an other sign too.

Bee and honey reminds me of a country song: Honeysuckle sweet by Jessi Alexander! Oh how I loved listening to this good country songs, they always take me back in time and place. It is a great pity, that roads could just take you back in place but never back in time.

well a small part in me keeps on telling me, that against all odds that it is not over! Fate has other plans for these two.

The picture shows the skyline of Zolling, it is a pretty small town. Good place to find inner strength and calmness again. From that point of view, it is a good place to spread wings and start again.

Hey GGGee this old nut is wishing you well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment