Wednesday 15 April 2009

One month

Well it has been one month since T.so packed his bags and took me away from GGGee and my old life. Seems so much longer for me.

In one month we travel approximately 78.34 million kilometers around the sun or 48.69million miles. A normal human heart will beat 2.592.000 times in one month. How often does a nuts heart beat in this month? You can guess right now.

But lets forget about all this statistics and get back to earth. Yesterday we visited GGGee and were afraid of what this meeting will bring to us. You can see me in front of the garden with T.so's ring as a halo. Thinking of halo, I whistled a little tune from Trent Tomlison: "He is an angel with no halo and one wing in the fire"



GGGee and T.so loves modern country and this song is a good one, maybe written just for T.so. Well to be honest I guess a lot of guys try to do good but as fallen angels they sinned from time to time and still could be angels with one wing in the fire.


We walked to the beer garden near by, you must know that beer gardens are the most lovely parts in Bavaria. People always seems to be relaxed there. If you ask humans they would probably say this is due to the beer they drink, but let me tell you a little secret that only nuts do know:

People are relaxed due to the shadow and the soothing karma of the chestnut trees. Talking about chestnut reminds me of an other quite famous country singer!





So GGGee thanks for a nice evening, hope to see and meet you soon again

No comments:

Post a Comment