Wednesday 8 April 2009

Trip to Paris



After we have visited two customers in the Frankfurt area, T.so took me to the airport of Frankfurt and we checked in with Air France.

Strange and huge airport, people all seems to be nuts and they have looked at me if never seen a nut before checking in. Funny.

The people at security, well I guess that they have seen stranger things than a nut checking through. They did not even blinked with one or two eyes. It is normal for nuts checking through security. X-rayed I felt a little dizzy but good. Well was my second flight, at least the second I remember and I was anxious to see the country of my birth.

Definite I'm a french walnut. Amoure mon cherie, is in my genes all over the place :-)!!




Well for nuts like me there is plenty of room in a plane and flying is always cool. Feels like being an angel. T.so always have the wish when the plane just breaks through the clouds to walk on them. Must be a great feeling walking on clouds, maybe with little wings on your feet and letting all sorrows go and let them sink down to earth.




Well if only this plane could only rush back in time that would be great and that wish isn't nuts at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment