Wednesday 20 May 2009

political VIP

On Monday evening, T.so and I visited a public speech of Karl Theodor zu Guttenberg in Zolling. He is the minister or secretary of economics in Germany since 100 days. He is the rising star of the CSU and most Germans like him. It was a typical Bavarian styled event. A brass band, beer in one liter sized glasses, traditional costumes (Trachten) and Lederhosen.



The speech was fluent and he had some good laughs from the audience. Some people wish that this man once should run for the office and be become Chancellor of Germany. He may become the German Obama. Well we will see.
I have caught some funny faces, while I was sitting on the table and listened to the secretary of economics. Well I guess they have never seen a walnut being interested in politics!

I managed to get an autograph from Karl Theodor zu Guttenberg, you can see it under the Bavarian Hymn. But he didn’t want to be on a photo with me. Well wait until I’m rich and famous, it may be to late for you then!



PS: I'm pretty sure that this is the only picture you can find in the Internet that shows the autograph of the acting minister of economics together with a walnut!!
Isn't that nuts??

No comments:

Post a Comment