Wednesday 18 March 2009

Day 2 in the UK



The day started with deep thoughts and an English breakfast. Well it reminded me of an old friend of mine: Humpty Dumpty! You know that poetry don’t cha? Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall, no none of the kings noblemen could put humpty dumpty together again. Hey T.so could be you. So Humpty is it you on the plate or T.so it is your shrunken brain that I see? Hey Humpty come back to live!!
Well another business meeting and I have to stay in the car! Hey T.so I’m not dumb, I could have helped, but you never ask for help, do you?
Coffee break on our way to Manchester airport, didn’t meet Ballack or another player so I enjoyed the arts of the airport. Customs didn’t find anything annoying that’s very enjoying for me. The world seems nuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment