Monday 23 March 2009

Meet Jo Banana


Hi Folks,

please meet my friend Jo Banana. He was involved in all this too, but is long gone. So I will tell his story:


Three hearts on the banana, drawn by a lovely heart and boxed clandestine for lunch to the beloved one. It's a salutation send to his office, an gentle outcry to the world. A message saying more than all words can do: "I think of you! I love you! You are deep in my heart!"
The language of Love is powerful even without words, The language of love can be soft spoken but touches the heart all the more. A tender sign against the chaos of the time being, a powerful sign against brutalization. The sweetest fruit that tells you: " My paradise is you!" This fruit is the antithesis, the take back of the apple. The unlock of the door, the way back to paradise! The seraphs will let you in again.


So have faith, pick the fruit and every thing will be fine.


May this message be true and last for ever! I wish ya all that you bear such a fruit in yourself and present this to your beloved one. Be a brave heart and say yes to LOVE, the only fruit made in paradise.


That was his story and can you believe, that T.so was touched to the bone but still was gone? How nuts is that??


So Jo you will always be remembered

No comments:

Post a Comment