Sunday 29 March 2009

Day light saving


Well this weekend day light saving has started in Germany. I had a hard time getting up. My body still is on winter time. Well it is hard being an old nut.
GGGee loves donuts filled with plum butter, but she and T.so were never able to find them in Bavaria. Now T.so found them at a small bakery in the village he now lives. Sometimes life has its own style of humor. As he will meet GGGee this evening he got up a little bit earlier than usual and bought two of them. He wants to have them as dinner with GGGee.
I'm interested on her reaction, my little nut heart is nervous and pounding fast, because I will face her today. Funny because T.so was the one leaving and not the other way around.
Herb asking himself how much nut is in a donut?

No comments:

Post a Comment