Monday 16 March 2009

Who I am

Hello world,

please let me introduce my self. I'm Herb the walnut and to be honest I have forgot where and when I was born. I don't know if I'm German or France- Maybe I was born in the beautiful Pfalz or in the lovely south of France with a breeze of the Mediterranean sea. Well I would love to be French, cause I believe in the Power of Love, so I guess I'm a French walnut! I really do.

My earliest memory was a day in 1997 in a church in Braunschweig when a priest, his surname was Fromm, handed me over during a worship to a man sitting there with his wife. They both have married not long ago and listened to the priest who had wedded them. I was a symbol for life in the speech of the priest. Hard shell but sweet inside and so on. The guy put me in the pocket of his coat and let me there for years. When ever he touched me in his pocket he smiled at his wife, showed me to her and said: "Look what I still got in my pocket honey!" Both remembered the day I come into their life, remembered the priest and I reminded them of their wedding and their happiness. Well my life was not so exciting at this time, but I felt happy, because my pure existence means: Remind them of love! Good enough for me, even when I slept for years in the pocket of his coat.


Now more than a decade later, this man has left his wife for reasons I don't understand. For that reason I called this guy: The stupid one or as a nick: T.so So hey T.so what wrong with you, who is nuts?? The girl left with a broken but still heart full of gold has earned the name 3G or GGGee God's greatest gift. I'm so sorry I won't see her anymore, because T.so took his coat along when he left her, but I can still see her face smiling at us, when T.so showed me to her. She appears in my dreams.


I have forced T.so to take me with him, when ever he travels somewhere, because I want to see the world. He owes me that much, and I want to find out, who is really nuts. This blog is my diary, dedicated to that lovely girl with the broken heart. I won't forget you and you may find me here when ever you want me to. All my kisses to you.


So world that's me and I ask you: Who is nuts?

No comments:

Post a Comment