Friday 27 March 2009

freeze time it self

Mankind sometimes seems to be nuts or at least strange. On one hand they move forward on the other hand they try to hold the past, dearest as if for its own life. Clinging to the past, trying to freeze precious moments forever. Not letting go, so why have you gone, if the past means that much to you T.so?






He still has his valentine present at his office. Come on T.so don’t tell me you eating nuts do you? But as much as he loves these sweets he can’t open and swallow this chocolate stuff, because she bought it, chose it for him and touched it with loving hands. Same counts for the yogurt cup. The yogurt is sweet but sweeter is the memory. I guess that is the same force that keeps me alive. So thank goodness for T.so being such a gooey creamy noggin. I wouldn’t talk to you, if he wasn’t.



I’m looking forward to seeing the future and how fate will play with this egghead. I’ll keep you in the loop.



Herb the only nut not being nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment