Friday 27 March 2009

Selamat pagi Singapore



Well I was nearly there. T.so planned to visit Singapore this week. All was scheduled, tickets were bought and paid, hotel rooms reserved and paid too. Then the order came: Stop!! One day ahead, because cost saving due to the global finance crisis. Hey guys are you nuts. I have dreamed of the Asian style since I first heard from it. I was in T.so’s suitcase wrapped and ready to roll. We were booked in the Fairmont Hotel, a fine place deep in down town. Singapore Sling awaited us. Now the closest I was to Singapore was me in front of the A380 of the Singaporean Airline in London Heathrow eleven days ago.



Did you know how this hurts? Even nuts have hearts that can break. As a small guerdon we will travel to Paris just before Easter and Frankfurt next week. Guess which city I prefer?


Herb knows that nuts seldom change their style!

No comments:

Post a Comment